Motherboard – The heart of a computer.
There are a lot of brands, models, and features of a motherboard in the market. Selecting the right motherboard for your computer and using it without any issues is a pro task.
Here this page explains everything about computer motherboards. This is an A to Z guide from GeekAshu. Let’s take a dive.
What is a Motherboard?
A motherboard is a Printed Circuit Board (PCB) that connects all the other components in a computer either directly or indirectly. Some of the top computer motherboard manufacturers are ASUS, MSI, ASRock, Gigabyte, etc.
Knowledge Guides of a Motherboard
- Does My Motherboard have Bluetooth? [5 Ways to Find]
- Does My Motherboard have Wi-Fi?
- Motherboard Audio Ports Explained: [Colors & Their Functions]
- Motherboard vs CPU: What’s the Difference?
- What Motherboard Do I Have? Find Brand, Model, & Space in 5 Ways
- 9 Ways to Explain Motherboard Importance
Motherboard How-To Guides
Useful Tips & Tricks
Hope this guide helps you to find out all about computer motherboards. In case I missed anything to cover here, let me know with your comments. Use this guide for more info.
Feel free to bookmark this page and use it whenever you need. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to get our video guides then and there.